Friday, February 26, 2010

My brother Nick was driving uninsured

My brother James was driving uninsured. I should have never giving him the car.

How often do cops check for insurance anyway? Not very often, right?.

Of course he will be fined but there is more. Now he needs SR22 to get insured. Don't know what that is exactly myself. Found some articles SR22 Form, SR22 Insurance and SR22 - what is it?.

From what I gather, if he does it again he may go to jail. I know that driving without insurance is illegal, but didn't know that the penalties where that severe.

May be he should be happy he wasn't in a accident Can only imagine what would have happened if he had been drunk as well

Still, can't believe how stupid he has been. Definitely the last time I'm giving him my car

No comments:

Post a Comment